A chemical peel may improve the condition and health of your skin. We provide the highest quality chemical peels for our patients. Led by plastic surgeon Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor, our facility serves residents of the metro Atlanta area and surrounding communities in Georgia.
What is a Chemical Peel?
Glycolic peels are the mildest form of chemical peels, which exfoliate the surface layer of skin to expose the fresher, younger-looking skin beneath. Glycolic peels are often preferred for minor skin problems, such as roughness, dryness, sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles. Treatments usually take only 10 or 15 minutes. Results are visible immediately, but repeated treatments are necessary for full effect.
What types of Chemical Peels do you provide?
At Atlanta APC Plastic Surgery, we provide the following chemical peels to treat different conditions as well as different skin types.
- PCA Peel
This professional peel gently exfoliates the skin and helps fresh, healthy skin cells rise to the surface. With regular treatments, PCA peels can help refresh your overall appearance, even out your skin tone, clear acne, improve the appearance of aging skin and help restore your skin’s natural glow.
- Sensi Peel,
- Ultra Peel I,
- Ultra Peel II,
- PCA with Hydroquinone,
- PCA without Hydroquinone.
- SkinMedica® Vitalize Peel
This peel is a safe, quick and effective superficial peel that requires little to no downtime for the patient. Its benefits include:
- Self-neutralizing formula makes it safe and easy to use
- Results are predictable and noticeable after just one peel
- An improvement in skin’s texture and tone
- Lessening of fine lines
- Healthier, more youthful appearance
- Dramatic results can be achieved with a series of peels
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots and freckles
- When used in combination with hydroquinone, dramatically improves the treatment of hyperpigmentation
- Reduces visible photoaging and hyperpigmentation resulting from inflammatory acne
- Effective on all skin types
Revive your skin’s natural radiance with a chemical peel at Body Esthetics, where our team is passionate about helping our patients look and feel their best. Always abreast of the latest and most advanced products in the cosmetic field, we provide the highest quality chemical peels for our patients in the metro Atlanta area and surrounding communities in Georgia. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!